Basic Ozone O3 Detector & Meter by Forensics | Handheld with Rechargeable Li-Battery via Micro-USB | 0-5ppm with 0.01ppm Resolution with +/-5% F.S. Accuracy | Residential & Industrial use
An affordable BASIC ozone O3 gas detector that includes advanced features and employs semiconductor sensor technology to detect ozone air concentrations. Easy controls, no messy calibration required and perfect for residential or industrial use. Although ozone is used in many applications as a "sanitizing" agent, too much of it can be harmful as ozone is a reactive gas and a well-documented air pollutant and irritant. The California Ambient Air Quality Standard (CAAQS) for outdoor ozone is 0.09 ppm for a 1-hour average, and 0.070 ppm for an 8-hour average. OSHA guidelines for ozone in the workplace should never exceed 0.10 ppm for 8 hours per day exposure. The NIOSH recommended exposure limit for ozone is 0.1 ppm (0.2 mg/m3). The NIOSH immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH) ozone level is se to 5 ppm or higher. For 100% customer satisfaction this OZONE detector by FORENSICS is quality checked and individually tested to calibrated ozone gas in California, USA. Product includes a English manual (see images), ozone detector and a micro-USB cable for recharging. 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA!
- QUALITY: Qualitative ppm and mg/m3 readout from 0.01 to 5.00 ppm at an affordable price. Factory calibrated.
- DIGITAL: Large digital screen with backlight and multi-line digital LCD. Reads both ppm and mg/m3 simultaneously to avoid nuisance conversions.
- BATTERY: Built-in Lithium battery with micro-USB recharge (cable included). Battery indicator on LCD screen.
- ACCURATE: Ozone readout with +/- 5% accuracy F.S., 0.01 ppm resolution. Ozone detection at an affordable price.
- QUALITY: 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA! 100% quality guaranteed.
- Manufacturer - FORENSICS DETECTORS
- Part Number - OZ001
- Package Dimensions - 16.9 x 8.5 x 5.9 cm; 183 Grams
- Item model number - OZ001
- Power Source - Battery Powered
- Batteries included? - Yes
- Batteries Required? - Yes
- Item Weight - 183 g
No reviews found